- Elevator design studies.
- Shaft and core sizing.
- Budget cost estimates.
- Formal design specifications.
- Drawings including electrical, mechanical,
- Checking of shop drawings and approvals.
- Site inspections and punchlist, issue and sign-off.
- Formal turnover, testing and commissioning.
- Preparation of Specification/Scope of Works as
- Call for Tenders or negotiate direct - make
- Programme determination.
- Full site control/management.
- Attend site meetings and provide regular Client
- Progress Claim certification/verification.
- Performance measurement and certification -
- Defects management/control - monitor maintenance
during the Defects Liability Period
SERVICE QUALITY AUDITING
Providing for regular, critical reviews of service standards
Reports are primarily intended to aid the management capability
of busy Property Managers and Managing Agents who control
multiple, major properties. Having a frequency of quarterly,
six monthly or not more than yearly,the detailed reports would take account of:
- Review of the general performance (of both the Lift
Contractor and the lift equipment).
- Breakdown/Malfunction analysis. Review averages and
monitor response times.
- General upkeep/appearance/housekeeping and
compliance with contractual obligations overall.
- Conclusions and recommendations - short, medium or
- Advice to Building Owners regarding the purchase or
sales of properties. Mainly relating to elevator service quality/longevity.
- Basic pre-design and feasibility studies for new
- Straight Project Management of Service or
Modernisation works after client has negotiated contracts (ie un-tendered works).
- Overall budgetary planning and estimating of longer
term cost allocations - particularly relative to major multiple building owners.
- Lift maintenance contract negotiation. Our contract
caters for the provision of various performance based criteria that ensures on-going,
positive focus by the maintenance contractor.
- Advice to the Insurance Industry in respect to
water, fire damage claims and the like.
- Checking of designs, plans and estimates prepared